- Sign-on / Registration will be open from 0930.
- Riders of any route can start anytime between 1000 and 1200.
- Pre-registered riders still need to quickly sign-on via the Fast Track queue.
- On the day registrants need to join the adjacent queue and fill in a short form; cash payment only at this stage.
- Helmets are a mandatory requirement due to insurance reasons.
- All routes will be fully waymarked and marshals will be present in key areas.
- Each rider will receive a route card on the day and for GPS users you can also download the files to your device. See Routes page.
- Route cards will also contain emergency contact details.
- Please plan to be self-sufficient for common eventualities; punctures etc.
- Feed station at a quarter and three quarters of the way on the 60 mile route will be free-of-charge / included in your entry fee. But please note, the Windmill Café at the halfway point will not be subsidised – you’ll need cash.
Don’t forget to stay around and join us at The Golden Pheasant after the ride: BBQ, live music and the raffle to look forward to. P.S. The raffle prize pool is looking very attractive indeed, more details to follow ASAP!
For any further questions please feel free to contact us.